The Moderne Passport Program aligns industry with relevant innovation
The program helps companies optimize their solutions and learn best practices to approach our target industries, building value that evolves beyond these industries and into other markets.
Moderne Passport is a highly immersive, seven month long programmatic experience that provides participants direct engagement with the Moderne Network - a group of 400+ tightly aligned LP's, executives, and influential leaders from the most notable businesses within our targeted industries - helping companies find, attract and service their potential customers
+ How does the program work?
There are four primary components designed to help companies unlock growth.
Guidance and expertise. Our markets are gigantic, complex and dynamic. We unlock companies’ ability to understand market constituents, true TAM and pricing considerations to build effective go-to-market strategies and an approach to capture business.
Mentorship. The Moderne Network is an exclusive Membership of over 400 corporations, executives and practitioners that are managing billions of dollars of revenues within Moderne’s core industries. Companies will have over 100 in-person meetings with Members of the Moderne Network who will provide strategic guidance and insight. Moderne provides access to industry executives that would otherwise be unattainable.
Pilots. Moderne helps its companies establish pilot programs with key constituents to help companies optimize their solutions to meet industry needs
Exposure. We meet monthly based on industry events companies need to be at to build their customer bases. Our events optimize our companies’ exposure through invite-only stage presentations, participation on trade show floors and one-on-one meetings and networking opportunities with key executives within the Mentor Network.
+ Who should apply?
The program is for later stage companies. Applicants must have a national, scalable, shipping product. Companies need not to have revenue prior to joining, but most do upon entering the program. Many participants will have graduated from traditional accelerators or raised their Series Seed, A or B before joining a Moderne Passport class. Successful applicants will have demonstrated clear product market fit and are now looking for explosive growth.
Moderne has a highly selective process to find the best companies to meet the growing needs of its multi-trillion marketplaces. Ideal candidates have the following characteristics:
• Target Markets: applicability in Moderne’s core sectors and can expand beyond, into other market places.
• Revenues: $0 - $30M+
• Customers: early days to fully established companies, with logos to prove it
• Financing: Seed stage and up - most of our companies have investors behind them
• Product: way beyond beta and built to scale on a national or global capacity
• Business Models: we like disruptive SaaS-based technologies in digital media, fintech, business services and big data, and we particularly like companies with B2B strategies.
+ “I’ve raised significant financing already. I’m beyond a program like this, aren’t I?"
The Moderne Passport is for later stage companies. In fact, many participants have graduated from traditional accelerators and have raised their Series A or B before joining a class. Successful applicants will have a proven product market fit, a national and scalable product and are now looking for explosive growth.
+ Are companies required to co-locate?
No. Since our companies are later stage, we do not require our companies to co-locate. Instead, we meet approximately once per month based around the industry events that our companies need to be at to build their businesses.
+ When does it start and how much does the program cost?
• Timing: The program holds 2-4 classes per year, often designed around a particular track: real estate (commercial and residential), finance, insurance and home services. Check back often for information on application dates.
• Cost: It’s true – no good things in life are free. Qualified candidates should contact us for more information.