Preclose is a digital transaction coordination platform that facilitates a smooth and seamless real estate transaction
“That was a simple process” says almost no one, ever, about buying and selling a home – until now.
Preclose decreases contract to close time by up to 50% by streamlining the closing process to automate action items, provide real-time visibility and coordination across all parties, and minimize critical paths.
- Participation Pool: Limited to 15 qualified participants
- Duration: 3 months
- Sign up by: September 30th, 2017
Audience and General Use Cases
- Teams with a Residential real estate transaction coordinators
- Brokerages with in-house mortgage, title, and/or home warranty
- Title insurance representatives
- Mortgage loan officers
- Preclose improves communication, accountability, and overall transparency between all parties to the real estate transaction, including the consumer. Participants can expect to close transactions in less time with more satisfied clients and partners.
Participants will receive:
- Strategic Review of their contract to close process
- Priority email and telephone support (weekdays 9AM – 5PM EST)
- Participants must do business in one or more of following states: CA, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, and VA
- Run a monthly volume of 25 transaction per month
Participants agree to:
- Run a minimum of 25 transactions per month (or 75 total transactions) through the Preclose platform.
- Engage their title representative(s) and loan officer(s) to also use the Preclose platform during the trail transactions to ensure maximum efficiency and value to all parties (including consumers)
- Participate in a few phone calls: one at pilot kickoff, strategy sessions, and one within two weeks of the program's completion
- Complete one email survey and respond to it within 5 business days.