Bodega micro-stores operate autonomously and are filled with everyday essentials from brands that consumers love. Bodega uses machine learning and computer vision to understand what a consumer takes and charges them appropriately. Micro-stores are stocked, maintained and managed by Bodega enhance people’s experiences where they live, work and play.
● Participation Pool: limited to 10 qualified Participants
● Term: 12 months
● Sign up by: June 31, 2018
Audience and General Uses Cases
- Residential: Multifamily
- Residential: College housing
- Commercial: Offices
· 1 - 10 stores in San Francisco Bay area buildings free of charge for 6 months (Los Angeles starting in August)
· Bodega is responsible for all operations of the store includgy delivery, stocking inventory, and maintaining each unit
● Participant Requirements
o Participants must operate building and place units in San Francisco Bay Area.
o Must own or operate at least 10 multi-family unit buildings in Northern California
● Preferred Requirements
o 20+ multi-family units in Northern California
o 20+ multi-family units in Southern California
● Other Requirements
o Participants agree to market Bodega to tenants and employees via flyers/emails. Bodega will provide marketing material.